HEAD OF ECOMMERCE RS SPORTS
RS Sports AB, is a premium tennis & padel brand developed by world star Robin Söderling. Founded in 2013 the company started its successful growth that today include presence in more than 50 countries and with tons of fans all around the world.
We are looking for a strategic, cooperative and results-oriented person to join our team as E-Commerce Manager. RS Tennis & Padel is growing and expanding internationally, and we are now searching for someone that would like to grow together with us.
We offer you a role in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where everything is possible.
You will be managing our e-commerce, and direct to consumer channels and report directly to the CEO. You will work at of our head office located in the heart of Stockholm, Östermalm.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As e-commerce Manager, you'll make sure we deliver meaningful and exceptional experiences throughout our entire customer journey. With a strong understanding of both the art and science of online businesses and marketing, you'll ensure continuous growth and smooth digital experiences.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Develop strategies for the current site as well as to identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Monitor and optimize KPIs, conversion rates, retention and user experience such as sales, traffic, CR, basket size, SEO, seller ratings, top vs. low selling products, etc
- Manage and coordinate the Digital Marketing initiatives together with our external partner
- Manage all aspects of web analytics, gather insights, and communicate across teams
- Manage and operate content, campaigns and product information
- Managing activation and merchandising of products
- Help with input on product offerings, pricing and promotion tactics together with marketing team
- Being the main point of contact for customer service and logistic related matters
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience of e-commerce platforms / website metrics, working with customer retention and digital experience at scale.
- Inspiring, independent, and with a global mindset. Used to working towards ambitious goals
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis-driven. Strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions, great judgment and speed.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Project Management, Product Management, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing
- Fluent in Swedish & English (other languages are a bonus)
WHAT WE OFFER:
The possibility to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment. You will spend your days with a team who are all ambitious and aim to do a great job.
We want you to come in, take ownership, help us win, and have fun while doing it.
Send your application to email@example.com